Are you looking for Furnace Repair in North NJ? Blue Ray HVAC is a Licensed & Insured heating furnace company that provides Local Furnace Repair in North NJ with vast experience and great customer care. Our Furnace Repair technicians are well trained and have the necessary knowledge to address your problem.
Do you have a broken furnace and need it fixed fast? Don’t get stuck in the cold. Our skillful technicians are trained to repair all makes and models, and we’re here to help with heater furnace troubleshooting no matter what time of day.
We will have one of our fully-licensed technicians come to your home and determine the problem with your furnace and provide a quote to fix it.
4 necessary Points about Furnace Repair:
- Set thermostat on “heat” mode - There are a lot of things to keep in mind when seasons change, so it’s understandable that you could forget to switch your thermostat over to “heat.” Double check to make sure yours is set correctly.
- Check your furnace switch - Your furnace switch looks like a normal light switch and should be in the Up, or On, position. Once On, your furnace should turn on in a couple minutes as most systems utilize built-in delays.
- Change your furnace filter - Dirty filters are one of the most common reasons for inefficient furnace performance. Be sure you’re changing your filter every one to three months for optimal performance.
- Circuit breaker - Go to your home’s circuit breaker panel and find the breaker that controls your furnace. Determine if it is in the middle position or the Of position. If it is, cycle the breaker to Off and reset it to the On position.
If on a wet cold day, your home feels as cold as the outdoors, it’s time to have your furnace checked. Here are some items that may have caused your furnace to fail:
Poor maintenance – Lack of maintenance leads to more breakdowns than just about any other reason. Regular maintenance includes regularly changing the filter and having your furnace checked by a professional once a year.
Heat exchanger cracks – The process of heating and cooling the air in your home causes the heat exchanger to expand and contract. Sometimes the expanding and contracting can cause the heat exchanger to crack.
Rust and corrosion – The combination of water vapor, carbon monoxide, nitrogen oxides, and sulfur dioxides corrodes metal heat exchangers and rusts welded parts. Corrosion and rust can cause a furnace to fail. To determine the extent of repairs needed as result of rust and corrosion.
Old furnace – A furnace cycles on and off up to 10,000 times per year and this takes a toll on your furnace. Discuss the life expectancy of your furnace with your service technician during your furnace’s annual checkup.
Furnace inspections and maintenance from us is dependent upon many factors, including type and age of furnace, and can include:
- Maintenance and inspection of motors, electrical components and connections
- Cleaning the blower compartment
- Adjusting burners
- Checking heat exchanger, gas pressure and flame operation
- Coils maintenance
- Cleaning or replacing air filters
- Checking duct connections and air flow
- Inspecting and adjusting belts and pulleys
- Inspecting the flue pipe
- Securing panels
- Testing safe operation
Blue Ray HVAC provide 24-hour emergency Furnace Repair in North NJ. We know how important it is for you to get your Furnace fixed promptly. Day or night, Blue Ray HVAC are prompt and will get your Furnace problem fixed whether it be a simple or a complex Furnace Repair job.
At Blue Ray HVAC we care about our customer. We are committed to providing excellent Furnace Repair. Blue Ray HVAC will provide fair rates and quality Furnace Repair work. We also offer free Furnace Repair estimate in North NJ when you call us.
Blue Ray HVAC – Your trusted source for Furnace Repair in North NJ.