Many homes today experience drain clogging. This can be frustrating, as they will prevent you from using your toilet, bathtub or sink. Drain clogging can be a sign of bigger issues and if not resolved immediately can generate into a situation that will be more difficult to resolve.
If you need drain cleaning services, you can rely on our drain cleaning services. Our technicians will offer you a comprehensive pipe drain cleaning and maintenance services.
What are the Common Causes of Drain Clogging? Clogging of drains is one of the many indoor problems many homeowners battle with. This is a result of many activities. A clogged drain can be attributed to the following
- Flushing hair down the drain, which binds with other foreign substances such as grease to form a lumped mass obstructing the passage of drain water.
- Accumulated grease or oil in the drainpipe
- A buildup of dirt in the drainpipe
- Minerals from water accumulating in the drainpipe
- Too much toilet paper flushed down the toilet can clog the drain
- Intrusion and growth of tree roots in drain pipes
- Diapers and wipes flushed down the toilet can get the drain clogged
For more information on Drain Cleaning in Bergen County, NJ, contact Blue Ray HVAC at 973-925-5556.
Blue Ray HVAC – Your trusted source for Drain Cleaning in Bergen County, NJ.